SPA POLICIESLet's Make Your Visit Enjoyable!
At BodyBrite The Woodlands, we are committed to providing a relaxing atmosphere that is also warm and inviting. We want to deliver to each of our clients, the very best in customer service possible. The following Spa Policies are intended to enhance everyone’s experience with us.
- Please arrive at a minimum of 10 minutes in advance of your spa treatment. Please remember that traffic issues can cause delays.
- Services will begin and end in the allotted appointment time as a curtsey to the next guest.
- We will attempt to confirm all appointments one business day prior to your scheduled appointment.
- You are invited and encouraged to confirm your appointment either by phone or online at a minimum of 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We do understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable. However, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to shorten or reschedule your services.
- Clients who arrive late can be charged in full for their scheduled service(s), but will receive an abbreviated, pro-rated session due to time restraints. For example, if you schedule an hour session and arrive 15 minutes late, you can be charged for that hour session but receive a 45 minute treatment for that session, including consultation and changing time.
Special Conditions Policy:
Please consult with our staff at a minimum of 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment if there are any changes in your medical condition or health such as but not limited to:
- Change in medications, pregnancy, diabetes or special needs. If you are scheduling any IPL treatments and have been in the sun (pink or heated skin) you will need to reschedule your session until your skin is no longer pink or heated.
- IPL Clients will be asked to sign a continuation medical consent form that states the client must make us aware if there have been any changes with their health or medical conditions as previously mentioned above. We reserve the right to reschedule your visit due to these changes.
Clients must be 18 years old or older to receive treatments without approvals or an accompaniment of an adult.
- Parents of IPL clients under the age of 18 years old must also sign the continuation medical consent form prior to each treatment.
We have reserved time and space especially for you and require a minimum of 24 hours notice to chance or cancel any appointment. Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services they need.
- We ask that all new and current clients supply a credit card to retain on file. All credit cards are added to a system via secure electronic process that ensures the information is encrypted and remains secure. In the event that we do not receive the required notice for adjustments and cancellations, the following fees will be applied to your card and alternatively billed out to you:
- Cancellation notifications given at least 24 hours or more prior to your scheduled appointment time will receive no charge.
- Cancellation notifications given less than 24 hours will receive a charge of $25.
- Failure to show up for your appointment will result in a 50% charge of the reserved service amount. Pay As You Go (PAYG) charges will be half of the PAYG price.
- If BodyBrite needs to cancel or reschedule your appointment for any reason, as much advance notice will be given as possible.
We strive to bring you the best in services and products. Although we make every effort to keep our website and spa menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
- Prices do not include gratuity.
- 15% Gratuity will be added to spa parties, bridal parties, and group parties.
BodyBrite accepts Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express, BodyBrite Gift Cards, Bank Debit Cards, Personal Checks and Cash.
- A $25 Fee will be assessed for any returned checks.
- BodyBrite Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, or if reported lost or stolen. Donation Certificates are non-transferable.
- All service sales and gift cards are final.
- Retail items can only be refunded if unopened (unused), in its original packaging, and presented with a receipt within 15 days of purchase. In some situations, a restocking fee will be charged.
- Refunds will be issued in Spa Credit only.
- Spa Credit must be used within 30 days of the issuance date.
- At BodyBrite’s discretion, some non-receipt returns accompanied by a photo ID may qualify to receive a gift card for the lowest selling price. All returns are subject to system validation.
- BodyBrite believes that every client has the right to confidentiality and privacy. The conversations you have with your esthetician and laser professional will remain confidential as will your health history records.
- Client list and email lists are confidential. We do not share or sell our client lists with outside companies.
Other Tips for Your Visit:
- Please keep your valuables with you in the treatment rooms; we are not responsible for any loss or stolen items.
- Please respect the right to a quiet atmosphere for all our guests. We ask that you refrain from talking loudly and that you turn off or silence all cell phones.
- Children should not and cannot be left unattended in the waiting room or lobby and staff members are not allowed to supervise any children during client appointments.